To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

A little late with the front page-ing

This is awesome, but not new at all. Good thing it's just as hilarious as the first time I saw it :)

"Dare" "Dare"

Its nice to have a Christian message on Newgrounds

I'm so glad this character turned to the Bible, or otherwise he would have gone his whole life helping homeless people, doing disaster relief work and being an all around hero, only to burn in the fires of Hell for all eternity for not discovering the love of Christ. God bless this beautiful religion.

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

HILLARIOUS!!!

Wow, that was great. Anything making fun of stupid goths gets marks in my book. Love the style. Solid voicing. Very funny.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

I want to enjoy this game

At first this game seemed cool, but when playing it I only got frustrated. It's a lot of floating around with nothing coming along and then bam! 10 stars clustered in one area. I think if there was some kind of weight to the spawning so that it would spawn more things smaller than you than it does now, it would be a more enjoyable experience. I also think it would help if the objects are actually effected by each other's gravity. Right now there are clusters of stars and planets just chillin and i recently ran into, i kid you not, 5 stars ON TOP of each other in one big starry blob. I think it would make it alot more dynamic if there were actually planets orbiting the stars and the stars wern't within other stars' gravity pulls.

Another thing that would help: A mini-map

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

I would not have expected this to be fun.

It's like Where's Waldo plus stress.